Infrared scanning can detect:
- loose or corroded connections
- overloaded circuits and transformers
- current imbalances between phases
- defective fuses
- mismatched overloads and faulty contacts inside a circuit breaker
- chemical contamination
- faulty assemblies
- wear and loss from building due to insulation problems
Scans are usually completed within a day and are performed while equipment is running, requiring no down time. You'll receive a thorough report with infrared photos showing any problems, their severity and recommended actions.
Please contact us
for a cost effective customized solution.